Integral – The Only Multi-Sided Trading Network For Foreign Exchange
Integral has delivered the only multi-sided trading network for foreign exchange. The platform empowers participants across the entire FX market to configure and operate their own automated, unique, private FX business.
Integral’s solutions are delivered On Demand enabling FX businesses to flexibly enter new markets quickly and scale efficiently without owning and operating any IT infrastructure of their own.
Integral’s private, customer-branded trading solutions are managed and operated over Integral’s FX Grid®, a global inter-institutional connectivity and trading network, linking market making banks to FX market participants.
The Open Currency Exchange™ (OCX™) Overview
OCX is a new type of exchange with a number of firsts in global FX markets: OCX offers unlimited screen-based trading for a monthly subscription of $275, dramatically lowering the cost of accessing FX markets. In addition, OCX’s advanced matching engine combines liquidity directly from disclosed bilateral relationships, liquidity indirectly from over 100 electronic market makers and resting liquidity from a central limit order book into a consolidated execution venue. This is a significant evolution in FX market design over legacy FX platforms, which fragment liquidity in separate rooms. Designed as a safe, efficient, modern exchange platform, OCX is open to all market participants — yet another distinction. More info on OCX is available at www.integral.com/ocx
Integral solutions include:
- FX Grid® Integral’s FX Grid is the place to connect with all the different entities (i.e. liquidity providers, prime brokers, banks, brokers, investment management firms, hedge funds, corporates) and venues that comprise today’s FX markets. By connecting once to Integral, you gain access to all facets of global foreign exchange markets.
- InvestorFX InvestorFX was designed with the specific needs of investment managers in mind. It is a complete, fully automated solution that combines best execution and optimal netting with unparalleled operational efficiency.
- FX Inside Professional The industry’s most powerful execution management system (EMS), FX Inside combines pricing and aggregation of FX spot prices, forwards and outrights with algorithmic execution services giving institutional traders maximum liquidity and best execution.
- FX Yield Manager The first FX risk management suite delivering all the functionality needed for FX banks and brokers to offer world-class market making services to their customers. Banks and brokers stand to increase their operational efficiency, decrease their risk and increase their profitability, because FX Yield Manager allows them to more efficiently analyze, manage and hedge their customer order flows.
- FX Inside White Label Providing institutional brokers with private, white-labeled trading solutions, FX Inside White Label offers a complete suite of FX trading services, allowing institutional brokers to source, package, and deliver liquidity, directly to clients, through a complete and branded customer experience.
- FX Inside Alpha FX Inside Alpha addresses the key areas of concern of algorithmic trading firms such as liquidity, deployment, hardware solutions, software solutions, back testing environment and data.
- FX Cloud FX Cloud is an open FX platform delivered by Integral. It offers the full life cycle of FX, available in the cloud, as services hosted by Integral.
- TrueFX® TrueFX delivers organized, clean and deep access to interbank liquidity with no intermediary. A turnkey solution, TrueFX provides retail brokers with direct access to the interbank foreign exchange market, facilitates “no dealing desk” operations, and provides complete customer account management.
- FX Benchmark It offers second-by-second mid-rates for major currency pairs. It is based on joint research collaboration between Integral and Stanford University, and on feedback from major buy-side participants in the FX market.
Integral provides 24x7 support, staffed by FX-knowledgeable specialists.
Founded in 1993, Integral employs more than 200 professionals and maintains development, support and sales offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore and Bangalore. Accel Partners is the lead investor in the company.