Integral – The Only Multi-Sided Trading Network For Foreign Exchange
Integral has delivered the only multi-sided trading network for foreign exchange. The platform empowers participants across the entire FX market to configure and operate their own automated, unique, private FX business.
Integral’s solutions are delivered On Demand enabling FX businesses to flexibly enter new markets quickly and scale efficiently without owning and operating any IT infrastructure of their own.
Integral’s private, customer-branded trading solutions are managed and operated over Integral’s FX Grid®, a global inter-institutional connectivity and trading network, linking market making banks to FX market participants.
Integral SEF (ISEF)™ Overview
ISEF is a regulated FX platform for the competitive trading of FX Non-deliverable Forwards (NDFs) on a multiple-to-multiple platform. Trading is available through request-for-quote (RFQ) and an order book. Integral's SEF offers all necessary connections with clearing houses (DCOs), SDRs, liquidity providers, etc. ISEF is a fully owned subsidiary of Integral Development Corp. More info on ISEF is at www.integralsef.com
Integral solutions include:
- FX Grid® FX Grid is the largest FX network of its kind in terms of scope of reach. By connecting once to Integral, you gain access to every type of business that is involved in foreign exchange. Integral’s FX Grid is the place to connect with all the different entities (i.e. liquidity providers, prime brokers, banks, brokers, investment management firms, hedge funds, corporates) and venues that comprise today’s FX markets. FX Grid spans all facets of foreign exchange from retail to institutional to money center banks to algorithmic trading firms – on a global scale.
- InvestorFX InvestorFX was designed with the specific needs of investment managers in mind. It is a complete, fully automated solution that combines best execution and optimal netting with unparalleled operational efficiency.
- FX Inside Professional The industry’s most powerful execution management system (EMS), FX Inside combines pricing and aggregation of FX spot prices, forwards and outrights with algorithmic execution services giving institutional traders maximum liquidity and best execution.
- FX Inside White Label Providing institutional brokers with private, white-labeled trading solutions, FX Inside White Label offers a complete suite of FX trading services, allowing institutional brokers to source, package, and deliver liquidity, directly to clients, through a complete and branded customer experience.
- FX Inside Alpha FX Inside Alpha addresses the key areas of concern of algorithmic trading firms such as liquidity, deployment, hardware solutions, software solutions, back testing environment and data.
- FX Cloud FX Cloud is an open FX platform delivered by Integral. It offers the full life cycle of FX, available in the cloud, as services hosted by Integral.
- TrueFX® TrueFX delivers organized, clean and deep access to interbank liquidity with no intermediary. A turnkey solution, TrueFX provides retail brokers with direct access to the interbank foreign exchange market, facilitates “no dealing desk” operations, and provides complete customer account management.
- FX Benchmark It offers second-by-second mid-rates for major currency pairs. It is based on joint research collaboration between Integral and Stanford University, and on feedback from major buy-side participants in the FX market.
Integral provides 24x7 support, staffed by FX-knowledgeable specialists.
Founded in 1993, Integral employs more than 200 professionals and maintains development, support and sales offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore and Bangalore. Accel Partners is the lead investor in the company.